- Overtime/Minimum Wage Pay
- Wrongful Termination
- Discrimination in the Workplace
- Family and Medical Leave
- Non-Compete and Confidentiality Agreements
- Severance Agreements
- Class Actions against employers for wage & hour claims
- Construction Law
- Brewery & Distillery Law
- Commercial Disputes
- Business debt collection
- Small business needs: purchasing agreement, buy/sell agreement, employee handbook
We are experienced in many areas of Employment & Business Law. Below we have listed some examples of our work in this area.
- Years of experience representing both sides of an accident: injured party & the insurance companies
- One-on-one interaction with your attorney through the whole process
- Individual cases and not mass production - We treat each case individually so you can get better and back to life.
We have experienced Personal Injury attorneys here for you. Below are reasons to choose us for your personal injury needs.
We handle a wide range of legal matters
The attorneys at Minnillo and Jenkins handle a wide range of legal matters. We are dedicated to our clients and to providing them with aggressive representation, based on the finest legal knowledge and expertise. The firm was established with a vision of creating a firm focused on superior service.
Established as a law firm dedicated to serving individuals offering decades of experience, and thousands of cases, in a variety of legal arenas. Over the years, our practice has grown in scope to meet the needs of our clients. We offer a broad range of services.
We handle all manner of cases from seemingly small personal matters to some of the largest and most complex cases in the nation including those involving electronic privacy, industrial accidents, employment practices, mortgage fraud, and business disputes. When you retain us, you may rest assured that your needs will be met and your rights will be protected.